This fire was caused by a short circuit from an Ipod that was plugged into a speaker over night. It put the business out of service for nearly 3 months.
You always want to make sure you properly close own shop before locking up for the night.
Turn all lights off expect for security lights. Check for frayed wires, over use of outlets, and dangers scenarios such as wires near water.
We're faster to any disaster
We are dedicated to responding immediately when you contact us. A fast response lessens the damage. limit further damages and reduces the cost. Our professional make disasters, "Like it never even happened."
If your home or business suffers from an emergency, call (503) 648-8513