Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed, because when your home or office has been disrupted there is no time to wait. SERVPRO of Yamhill & Tillamook Counties is ready to respond to any size disaster at any time of day. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage that occurs and helps to keep restoration costs down and to get your property back to preloss condition that much sooner.
An immediate response helps to minimize the damage the needed cleaning and the restoration costs. Water can be particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout the property and quickly absorbed into porous materials acting like a big sponge, such as floors, walls, furniture, and more. SERVPRO of Yamhill & Tillamook Counties arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately helping to make it "Like it never even happened."
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (503) 472-9824
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2190 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Yamhill & Tillamook Counties arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.