Yamhill & Tillamook Counties Restores Property from Fire Damage, Including Smoke/Soot, and Water
Manzanita homeowners have learned to trust our Yamhill & Tillamook Counties restoration providers after fires, water, mold, and other disasters ravage their properties. Since disasters can strike at any time, our emergency response teams are on call all the time: 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year. Call us at 503-472-9824 as soon as you realize that the damage is too much to counterattack without help from an experienced, professionally accredited company. We always arrive promptly to protect your home, prevent further damage, and start the restoration to make the damage “Like it never even happened.”
- Restoration from fire damage is a major specialty, which includes:
- Tracking down the often hard-to-access smoke and soot
- Ridding your home of smoke/soot, microbial growth (such as mold), water, and related hazards
- Taking care of the belongings
- Drying/dehumidification, structural drying
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Odor elimination
- Remodeling, repairs, specialty restoration, warehousing, and other building services
- Registered with the standard-setting, nonprofit Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
- Providing services to Manzanita and surrounding areas for over 20 years
- Locally Owned and Operated, always nearby, always prompt
Our superb evaluations show that we have succeeded in our mission to make fire damage “Like it never even happened.”
Yamhill & Tillamook Counties is Just a Phone Call Away: 503-472-9824
The National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) estimates that firefighters in the United States are called to a residential fire about once every 87 seconds (average). That’s a lot of fires!
In the spirit of October being National Fire Prevention Month, we hope we’ll you’ll check out the fire prevention tips from our local fire department, but we’re prepared if the worst happens.
Fire and smoke are incredibly corrosive, so our Yamhill & Tillamook Counties team members are ready to respond right away no matter when you call us.
Life in Manzanita:
Nehalem Bay State Park opened in 1972, but we counted it in Oregon’s 100th-Birthday Bash for the State Parks.
Yamhill & Tillamook Counties