Smoke & Soot Can Make Homes Uninhabitable. Yamhill & Tillamook Counties is Here to Help® You.
Small, quickly extinguished, and well-contained residential fires can still cause substantial damage to your home. The smoke and soot travel along the air currents and through the HVAC system and air ducts, depositing corrosive, greasy, foul-smelling particles on surfaces that the flames never approached. At Yamhill & Tillamook Counties, we have in-depth training, experience, and specialized equipment to get rid of these and other hazards (such as water and microbial growth/mold, debris, and other waste), eliminate odors, and do everything possible to make the damage “Like it never even happened.” Because fire residues, water, and biohazards keep shredding property until we thoroughly remove them, our emergency response teams are on call all day, every day. Reach out at 503-472-9824 for accredited, detail-oriented, quick-to-arrive, full-service restoration professionals.
- Accredited by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC):
- Sets the standards for our industry
- Internationally respected
- Tests that we are always updated on best practices, technology/equipment, regulatory knowledge, and industry trends
- In-depth, broad-based, and ongoing training
- We remove:
- Smoke and soot
- Grease, grime, sewage, and other biohazards
- Waste and debris
- Mold or other kinds of microbial growth
- Lingering odors
- Committed to our community
- Locally Owned and Operated by experienced, caring professionals
- Top-of-the-line cleaning, restoration, and remediation using tried and tested methods to ensure the affected areas of your home or business are sanitized back to pre-fire-damage functioning
- Faster to any size disaster:
- No job is too large
- No job is too small
- Always prompt to prevent additional damage
- Construction, repairs, specialty restorations, general contracting, and other building services
- Highly skilled team members
We arrive quickly, and we stay focused on the job until your property feels like home again. We have astoundingly good reviews; find out why?
Call Yamhill & Tillamook Counties to Make the Fire Damage “Like it never even happened.” We’re Available at 503-472-9824.
Smoke is stunningly corrosive, greasy, and foul-smelling. It is more than unsightly; it is dangerous.
Our Yamhill & Tillamook Counties teams arrive as quickly as possible to avoid additional damage, rid your home of the existing hazards, and restore your property to pre-damage functions. Call us at 503-472-9824 as soon as you realize that the fire damage is too much to battle on your own.
Every amount of damage is significant to the people who live with it, even if that damage is confined to one corner of a room. That’s why we treat partial-room disasters with the same urgency and professionalism as we treat house-wide disasters.
If the smoke or fire damage comes from a major, neighborhood-wide disaster (or larger), don’t hesitate to call. We not only have ample resources and dedicated professionals, but we also have access to National Disaster Recovery Teams for such large-scale disasters.
Yamhill & Tillamook Counties