About SERVPRO of Yamhill & Tillamook Counties
Alan & Kathleen Ahlberg
Owners of SERVPRO of Yamhill & Tillamook Counties
SERVPRO of Yamhill & Tillamook Counties understands the stress and worry that comes with a fire or water damage and the disruption it causes your life and home or business. Our goal is to help minimize the interruption to your life and quickly make it "Like it never even happened."
SERVPRO of Yamhill & Tillamook Counties specializes in the cleanup and restoration of residential and commercial property after a fire, smoke or water damage. SERVPRO of Yamhill & Tillamook Counties can also mitigate mold and mildew from your home or business.
Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property. With a nationwide system of qualified franchises, no damage is too large or too small for SERVPRO of Yamhill & Tillamook Counties.
If you would like to schedule service for your home or business, please call today!
Serving you since 1967, SERVPRO is the cleaning and restoration brand you know and trust.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
We also accept the following credit cards for your convenience:
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- CDS - Commercial Drying Specialist
- CMR - Council-certified Microbial Remediator
- ECTP - Employee Certification Training Program
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- HST - Health and safety Technician
- IICRC Certified Firm
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - 10-hour General and/or Construction Industry Training Program
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Astoria & Warrenton Area Chamber of Commerce
- CAI Oregon Chapter-Community Managers
- Chehalem Valley Chamber of Commerce
- Columbia County Emergency Preparedness Association
- IFMA Oregon-Facilities Management Professionals
- McMinnville Area Chamber of Commerce
- OWCAM-HOA Community Managers
- Pacific City - Nestucca Valley Chamber of Commerce
- RIMS - Risk Management Society