Yamhill & Tillamook Counties Removes Smoke, Soot, Water, and Other Kinds of Fire Damage
Even a small residential fire can produce large amounts of smoke and soot that continuously corrode property, deposit layers of grease, and cause strong, foul odors. Our Yamhill & Tillamook Counties team members are Here to Help® restore your western Oregon home from any kind of fire damage. Because the residues from flames and any water or mold are so highly destructive, our emergency response crews are on call all day, every day. Just call us at 503-472-9824. We are a Locally Owned and Operated business that has been part of the community for over 20 years.
- Registered with the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC)
- Several advanced certifications, including:
- Fire and smoke damage restoration
- Restoration from water damage
- Remediation from microbial growth (such as mold)
- Applied structural drying
- Carpet cleaning
- Upholstery and fabric cleaning/repair
- Health and safety
- Enormously skilled team members
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Specialized knowledge
- Training is always up to date: current on the best practices, regulations, industry trends, and equipment necessary to restore your property to pre-damaged functioning
- Building and restoration services
- Full-service property restoration company
Our team members know how to properly assess whatever damage your home may have; we follow the assessment with high-quality restoration and cleaning/disinfection services.
Yamhill & Tillamook Counties is Here to Help® You 24/7/52: 503-472-9824
Fires can strike at any time, so our emergency services are available all the time: 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Even if the fire in your home was too small to require firefighters to come to your property, the smoke and soot can invade every part of your property, corroding nearly everything it touches.
Our Yamhill & Tillamook Counties have ongoing training, experience, and superb skills. We know where to look for smoke, soot, water, mold, and other hazards; just as important, we have the equipment and the judgment of how to use that equipment to remove the hazards thoroughly and without further harming your property.
Call us at 503-472-9824 as soon as you realize that the damage is too complex or extensive to handle on your own. Because a day’s wait causes what may look like a week’s worth of damage, we work to arrive within four (4) hours of your call, often much sooner.
Our mission is to make the damage “Like it never even happened” with the minimum possible amount of disruption to your life.
Yamhill & Tillamook Counties