Hidden Water Leak Causes Mold Outbreak in Carlton Home?
Our local Yamhill and Tillamook Counties team has been restoring mold damage in Carlton for many years. There are many factors that encourage mold growth in Yamhill County. If you notice a strong musty odor, you may have mold growing underneath your carpets or inside your walls. We use sensitive equipment and instruments to detect the presence of excess water and will correct any water leaks as part of the remediation process to minimize the chances of the mold returning once the job is complete. Here are some of the signs that you may have mold damage:
- Strong, musty odor
- Recent water damage
- Fluffy white or black spots on clothing
- Stinky, damp carpeting
- Water leak inside of a wall
- Water leak inside a cabinet
- Leaking water tank
- Leaking water heater
- Leaking water supply line
- Spotting on upholstered furniture
- Spotting on drapes or fabric blinds
- Spotting on wallpaper
- Bubbling paint on walls
- Dark spots on walls
- Musty smell from an air conditioner
- Visible mold growing on wall or floor tiles
Mold Removal Process
- Emergency Contact – 503-472-9824
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Call Us Today!
When you find mold damage in your Carlton home or commercial business, you can count on our local Yamhill and Tillamook Counties teams to restore the mold damage “Like it never even happened.” Call us today at 503-472-9824.
Franchises are independently owned and operated.